Brooklyn, New York
Julie Lee is an Associate at Ross and Hill and is committed to using the law to right the wrongs committed against marginalized communities. She primarily handles false arrests, police brutality and excessive force by law enforcement. She also handles cases involving bullying and sexual assault.
Prior to joining the firm, she was the law clerk to the Honorable Walter F. Skrod, J.S.C. of the Superior Court of New Jersey. She graduated from the City University of New York School of Law, the number one public interest law school in the country, where she held several internships fighting for tenants’ and immigrants’ rights.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Police Brutality
- City University of New York (CUNY) School of Law, Long Island City, New York
- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- New York Women’s Bar Association