New York City Personal Injury Attorneys
Our Law Firm, Your Law Firm
The law firm of Ross & Hill is a long-standing, widely respected resource for people injured due to others’ negligence or misconduct all throughout New York City. Advocacy for the injured has been the exclusive professional focus of both our founding partners, James Ross and Arthur Hill, for more than 40 years.
A Track Record of Success
Our attorneys’ rigorous pursuit of justice for our clients has led to numerous settlements and verdicts of greater than $1 million, along with thousands of other favorable outcomes. We are committed to providing personally responsive service to each client we serve and seeking every dollar of compensation available under the law to aid in their recoveries.
Please call for a free consultation to find about your individual claim
Types Of Claims and Cases We Handle
- Construction Accidents, many of which can be traced to violations of the New York Labor Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents of all types, including car accidents, commercial truck accidents, motorcycle and bicycle accidents, bus accidents and pedestrian rundowns
- Premises Liability Injuries due to defective conditions in a public or private space
- School Negligence and Liability lawsuits, including cases of negligent or improper supervision leading to a child’s serious injury or death
- Sidewalk Accidents, often caused by defects neglected by the property owner and/or the city in operating construction projects
- Acts of Medical Malpractice, including surgical errors, failures to diagnose and treat serious illness, and mistakes leading to permanent birth injuries or other serious, permanent injuries
- Police Misconduct, including cases of false arrest, false imprisonment, unlawful entry into homes and police brutality
- Brain Injuries and Head Injuries, including traumatic brain injuries and brain damage due to all kinds of accidents
- Wrongful Death of a beloved family member caused by someone else’s negligence