Our Brooklyn accident attorneys’ brain damage case experience is deep and wide-ranging. Over the past 30-plus years, we have earned numerous substantial settlements and verdicts for victims of:
- Falls from heights, impact from dropped loads and other types of construction accidents, many of which we have proven resulted from violations of the New York Labor Law
- Head trauma and injuries from car, truck, motorcycle and other motor vehicle accidents
- Infant brain damage due to labor and delivery negligence, as well as other catastrophic outcomes due to medical malpractice
The skill and dedication of your legal advocates may prove absolutely pivotal for your support and quality of life going forward. It is essential to work with a law firm such as Ross & Hill that will consider every angle on your case, bring in qualified experts and stand up for you in court should no fair settlement offer be made.
Other Causes and Injuries
- Trip-and-fall accidents on sidewalks, steps, walkways, ladders
- Explosive blasts nearby employees and pedestrians
- Falling objects
- Failure to provide employees with protective head gear and equipment
- Blood clots, swelling, and bleeding in and around the brain can harm oxygen flow
- Damage to brain cells, blood vessels and protective tissues
- Cerebral Palsy
For Your Free Consultation
After an accident or malpractice that caused brain damage or any other life-altering injury, our lawyers are here to help. We will be happy to visit you if you cannot travel, and you can count on an honest, thorough assessment of your legal rights. Contact us any time by telephone or email. We offer services in Spanish as well as English.